Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned in 19 states
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes indeed. Everyone knows about these, everyone has one the same color as their truck... except for the DSG, Sonic and True Blue guys...

I can't even describe how perfect these are. They have been sprayed with SN (Sonic Blue) and L2 (True Blue) and then clear coated over. These have not been done with touch up pens or rattle cans. Not only that, but 9 out of ten the people who paint these things ditch all the decals... these have everyone of them on there, so it will say lightning on the side, and SVTF150 on the back - just like you were to get it from the store this way.

The Sonic Blue has a tiny not even 1mm spot where the paint chipped off, but its not even noticeable unless you're me. (You can almost see it in the pic, just to the right of the Lightning emblem in the door jamb)

I have these up on SVTP for $75.00, so I'll give a LR discount of $5 and say $70 shipped priority mail with tracking, obo.

Just FYI I'll probably pay close to $15-$20 for shipping.

Sonic:

True:

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
haha u took it outta the box.... now it's worth $2.00 vs $20.00!!!!:shocked003[smilie=om

·
Banned in 19 states
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
make me a DSG one? I want
Had one, it was my favorite one... sold it to MikeyP60

I made one in every color and two in Sonic Blue. I sold the other Sonic Blue on ebay for $65 shipped to Lightning Larry who turned around and sold it before he even got it to an unsuspecting member on SVTP for $100+

·
Pretty much a n00b
123 Posts
Had one, it was my favorite one... sold it to MikeyP60

I made one in every color and two in Sonic Blue. I sold the other Sonic Blue on ebay for $65 shipped to Lightning Larry who turned around and sold it before he even got it to an unsuspecting member on SVTP for $100+
Actually I am the one that bought it from Lightning Larry for $85 :p

I actually might list it for sale soon, as I just sold my lightning...but I actually might keep it for rememberance :p

Btw I can say that you did an excellent job on these! :bigtu

·
Black Lightning Bolt
986 Posts
Where do you even get these? I want a black one!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts