Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the Sound and video area for a high qualty and a dial up version!

Rich

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Your truck sounds good. I am going to go catless I belive with Long Tubes and my silver Bullet now.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO :smt026

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie throaty sound Rich :smt023 :smt023
Quite a diff :smt020

BTW,
GREAT VIDEO SKILLS you got there Pal :cheers:
and I see you have the same frigging snow we keep getting (@#[email protected]#(@#^$(@#^[email protected]#$
Must sound sick at WOT :D

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Must sound sick at WOT
Wish I knew... :-? Supposed to snow again today. That's why I just put up the vids I had instead of waiting for Sat. My truck does'nt see salt. EVER.

btw: The vid does'nt *really* capture how loud it seems to be. It's flat out loud IMO.

Come the end of April I'll get some vids of me running down the track.

Rich

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
DAMNNNN :shock:

:smt119 I AM GETTING THE BASSANI OFF-ROAD MID PIPES :smt118

[smilie=bow.gif]

Rich the sound is UNIQUE!!!!!!!! I love it man! [smilie=bow.gif] :cheers:

Good work bro! :smt023 [smilie=3gears.gif]

-Chris

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It definately is unique. IMO the spintech ( www.spintechmufflers.com ) have a very flowmaster like sound.. which I personally like. One thing I'm interested in is what it'll sound like above 3500 rpms. The stock spintech kinda topped out at that point. It's kinda odd? But it does'nt really get any louder at the elevated rpms.

If the roads are dry this weekend maybe I'll get a chance to get it out and see.

Rich

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I took the truck out today for about 20 miles.  I like it!  I like it more than I did on my first drive.  At 50% throttle and above it has a "rap" to it. Much like glasspacks did in the day.  But without the glass pack sound.  Kinda like a flowmaster sound but a glasspack rap. know-what-I-mean?

Based on what others have been saying,  I was expecting a loss of intake pressure.  I didn't at all.  Hit 16psi at the top of 2nd and it dropped to 14psi after going into 3rd.  Not sure if those other accounts were factual or opinion?  Or maybe my cat back is keeping the back pressure up more than the magnaflow or bassani?

Also, just a piece of FYI. My EGTs are pretty much the same.  Maybe 50 degrees lower.. but not much.

SOTP feel =  :D   I honestly can't tell if there is a difference or not.  But make no mistake I'll be heard now!

Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts