Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running stock manifolds with bassani midpipe? Also would have obx catback. Wondering how it would sound...or not waste money on the midpipe?

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
It'll fit just fine, this was my second ever mod after the Bassani catback on my truck. I loved the sound of it, but it can be raspy if you go catless

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T
809 Posts
Its fine. I had stock manifolds, Magnaflow mids and a Borla Cat-back. Sounded pretty good. Actually I think the mids quieted it a little.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a set of Bassani mid-pipes that I'm selling if interested. I purchased them 8 years ago from another member and they've been sitting in storage waiting on my build. I've decided to go with long tubes and I don't need them now. Going up for sale in the market place by end of the week.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set of Bassani mid-pipes that I'm selling if interested. I purchased them 8 years ago from another member and they've been sitting in storage waiting on my build. I've decided to go with long tubes and I don't need them now. Going up for sale in the market place by end of the week. View attachment 538896
I’m interested please message me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts