Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 F150 Lightning
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New in Box from LFP as it says but no Cats. These pipes have a removable section where the short Bassani or Magnaflow cats go, easy R&R. I previously purchased the Bassani Mid pipes without Cats, then purchased the Bassani mid pipes with cats. Instead of replacing the entire system, I merely slid out the short piece where the Cats go on both sides, put the cats in, and put the short section in this new set for sale. The other piece was only on the truck for 500 miles, the rest of the system is brand new still wrapped with clamps, etc..The mid-pipes were a little loud for me with a cat. Prefer not to ship, it will cast you approximately 70-80$ to ship most likely dues to size of box. I will be at Carlisle Truck Nationals August 6-8 and the Lightning meet in Charlotte if someone wans them. Pics are from web site did not want to open the box and pull everything back out. Fits 1999-2004 FORD SVT LIGHTNING 02-03 SUPERCHARGED HARLEY. The big picture is the Cats this set does not now have. You can purchase the Cats for approximately $300 and be well ahead of the price these things costs which is upwards of $700 with discounts.

·
Premium Member
2002 F150 Lightning
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New in Box from LFP as it says but no Cats. These pipes have a removable section where the short Bassani or Magnaflow cats go, easy R&R. I previously purchased the Bassani Mid pipes without Cats, then purchased the Bassani mid pipes with cats. Instead of replacing the entire system, I merely slid out the short piece where the Cats go on both sides, put the cats in, and put the short section in this new set for sale. The other piece was only on the truck for 500 miles, the rest of the system is brand new still wrapped with clamps, etc.. As it says. Mid-pipes, no cats, $200. You can purchase high flow CATS from Bassani, Magnaflow, Stainless Works and others. Prefer not to ship but will on your dime. Located in Myrtle Beach SC.

Image 1

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,659 Posts
Or you could get crazy and post in the cryptically titled 'For Sale' section...
nah man, why would a person apply that sort of common sense…

Reactions: Struck in AZ

·
Administrator
18,584 Posts
Moved to classifieds.
Please do not use tech sections for buying/selling.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts