Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like great weather for a trip to the Bass Pro Shop Cruise Night at Patriot Place.

I plan on making it for the first time this year. :woohoo

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
I haven't been there in years... how was it and did you see any other Lightnings there?

·
Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,411 Posts
I haven't been there in years... how was it and did you see any other Lightnings there?
Matt... Last time you went... was it with me, Jim, Billy? Oh no... it was the time we had Don there who was critiquing your roll cage LOL! We had a pretty good group that night, maybe 8 or 9 of us?

Tonight's our last local big cruise at Mark's.

·
AYHIN
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a full house on Thursday night. Perfect weather.

I saw and met Shostopper17, Anthony, for the first time but it was late and he and his girlfriend were heading off somewhere to eat. Other than that I did notice a Red Lightning near where I was but looked up and he was gone. There was a white clone there. It was done nicely but sat a bit high and no supercharged motor.

·
JDM Built/KB 3.2
2,175 Posts
Nice sounds good, it was at least a 2 hour drive for me last time I went. Bumper to bumper traffic most of the way.

Yes Don was telling me all about my truck and what he liked/disliked about it lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts