Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The image looks pink and purple because I printed one for myself and my baby is a girl and the WIFE said not Black. So...it is pinkish purpleish....not black...the black looks really nice. has the words my dad is faster than your dad on it. I can change that or delete that. ordered on a as paid for basis. Price includes the shipping. 15.00..The final print is a black truck on a white onesie...

Attachments

·
I have a boost deficiency...
3,112 Posts
Ok I really want one of these...

But I would have to buy a L, and then have a kid LOL

Hmm... It might be worth it because those are AWESOME!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Also interested in sizes

Looking for 5T and would take 2

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
Hey Curt post up what sizes you have available and I will put an order in for my boys :bigtu

·
HemiLOL
2,938 Posts
ah man i wish these were like 2t and up,

·
its just a truck
744 Posts
Got mine in the other day for my little boy! and lets just say i put it on his 1st thing and took him to his chevy loving grandpals :) A+ on the shirt

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,792 Posts
Baby Onesies

I can get newborn child to XXXL adults, men, women and childrens. Just let me know what you want and I will get it for ya.
you can get adult onesies???

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
you got one for like a 21yo and up?

just curious...
haha jk

but that is sick... hope you stil have these when i have children

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only have a TOON of the Lightning as of now. If any HD guys hav an image they have found or have shoot it to me and I can make it work maybe. As for the wording, I can change it to whatever you want and the sizes are whatever you need it on !
Even a mousepad....

·
needs more cowbell!
1,897 Posts
Are you able to make an actual picture look cartoonish or does it need to be that way to begin with?

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The one I used was already that way. I ca "alter" a real pic but it will not end up like the actual toon one. . If you see one you like however, send it to me and let me see what I can do...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts