Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get preimer paint at? I been searching but no luck. Also was wondering where to get the wild color priemers, but its not for my L, its just for my knowledge

·
no more gen 2
430 Posts
Try some local auto paint stores in your area. Most tinted primers will cost more than the standard blk, white or grey. sherwin williams makes some different colors, if yall have any sikkens dealers in the area they can make almost any color you can thin of but you will pay close to 500 bucks a gallon with hardner and reducer. just talk to a local paint store or even a body shop they should be able to give you some leads...

·
Pardon me while I burst into flames
898 Posts
Looking for rattle can or spray? I had Automotive Color Supply mix a midnight blueish primer in a rattle can for my roll pan on my Ranger, as well as the sonic blue base coat. Before I tried the midnight blue primer, I redid it a couple of times but not untill; I did the midnight blue primer, it matched perfectly. The standard primers were just too dark or too light. After it was all said and done, I wish I would have just had it done at a body shop. I didn't spend more than what the body shop would have but the time spent redoing it(twice) was work in itself. IIRC, it was like $23 for the "custom" rattle can.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts