Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Undisputed Re-Post Master
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice....you got one badass truck:bigtu
Thank's, I owe it all to LightningRodder and its members.

I'm a computer dork by nature, and learned everything from this forum, even swapped motors with the help of Leach & Scuba Matt teaching me along the way. :bigtu
:rockon_ford

·
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's a Doctor in Town, Friends with the owner of the S5.

We all were talking today, we have a super expensive High Def camera here at work.

Were planning out now how we want to do the video.

So far we have Me, the S5, the Gt2, a Lambo, and possibly a few Ferrari's lined up.
He wanted to start it tomorrow, but not sure if I can as the wife and I need to head up north and visit my parents, then sunday is football, so thats out.

But Ill get something together real soon. Been dying to race that lambo for over a year.

Another guy here has an Enzo, but he hates racing it, so he said he might bring the F40 if hes feel good natured the day we decide to film.

·
All I want to do is break into 11's
1,293 Posts
Another guy here has an Enzo, but he hates racing it, so he said he might bring the F40 if hes feel good natured the day we decide to film.
I wouldnt want to bring my million dollar ferrari enzo to race either when it gets beat by a truck that probably coast as much as 2 wheels on the enzo.

·
14,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To be honest, he's real weird about his Ferrari's.
I mean I understand there Ferrari's and all.
But he wouldn't even let me take a photo of the Enzo, I thought he was joking at first.... but he wasnt.

the other 3 are way cool and will race all the time(s5, lambo, gt2 owners)

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Shaggy Good kills Bro!!!!

·
i want to go fast
2,983 Posts
To be honest, he's real weird about his Ferrari's.
I mean I understand there Ferrari's and all.
But he wouldn't even let me take a photo of the Enzo, I thought he was joking at first.... but he wasnt.

the other 3 are way cool and will race all the time(s5, lambo, gt2 owners)

yea, that's definitely a bit strange! if i had an enzo, i would expect people to want pictures of it :smt102

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice kills and awsome video Shaggy :bigtu

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
25 Participants
FMS_Lightning
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing