Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man, I was wondering if you got a chance to put on those new rotors you got yet...in addition to findin my rear screwd up I found out all 4 of my rotors are shot and I need new brakes....I was originally gonna go with the RUSlow Rotors but was wondering what your opinion on quality and look of those you bought was. I'm really concidering them because they look killer and also are over $100 cheaper....Thanks Man

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
427 Posts
Sorry, I been outta the loop for the past few days. But to answer your question, I havent installed the rotors yet, probably wont install them for about 2-3 more weeks. The quality looks great and all the Harley Truck guys love them, so I dont see why we wont love them also [smilie=fingersx.gif]

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds great thanks for getting back to me......I'm going to order a set myself.....Now to decide if I should paint my calipers Black with a silver Lightning logo on them or red with the black lightning logo.....decisions decision...what you guys think ?

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Blown5Pnt4 said:
what you guys think ?

I think you should get a picture with two better looking girls from Hooters :LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts