Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need everyone who has either raced at a DelValLO home track (Atco/Cecil/Etown/Island/Maplegrove), or who is from the DelValLO region that raced at any track, to post their E/T info for 2015!

DelValLO 2015 E/T List:
http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthr...lValLO-1-4-Mile-ET-List?p=2120703#post2120703
(yeah I know DelValLO is dead, but the hobby is alive and well in this region, so I'm still using DelVal section on NLOC to keep the E/T list, plus it's easy to find it's always on page 1 lol)

Now listen up you bunch of pansies who ran and are withholding your E/T slip, we don't care it's not your best, we don't care you're trying again this fall, we don't care if you aren't happy with it. We ALL want to go faster (except Brad lol), and the only way to have a competitive E/T list is if we ALL post up for it. Don't make me pester every one of you for it like I had to last year. We had a good # on the list last year, let's keep it up!

You don't even need to post it on NLOC. You can post it here. Just do me a favor, post as much info as you can for the E/Ts, and if you weren't on the list last year, please give me ALL your truck info for the list (color, year, mods, etc.) just like everyone else on the list.

JLP?
NJGT/Don Carson?
Uncle Frank silver/black/blue?
Vinnie? (I don't care you didn't go for E/T and ran bracket, post your best!)
Steve/ridethelightning?
Colin/cpsmith?
Jeff/Htgspecialities?
Lew?

I know I'm missing more!

Anybody who ran at UF rental, JLP Cecil rental, etc. Post 'em!

Not sure if I can swing trophies for this season unless some folks step up for donations, I spent $600-$700 last year and the club only had about 1/2 that so the rest was out of pocket, but before we even cross that bridge, we need E/Ts on a list before we can think about trophies for a list!

Attachments

· Registered
8,321 Posts
Thanks for putting my time slip in there josh. Hoping to go faster on 10/5 and 10/30. I need that 60 foot to go down.

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts
I ran my truck at a ratchet Friday but I think I threw the slip away lol

· Registered
2,049 Posts
The only thing I ran this year was my bank roll.

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man the northeast crew is getting pretty pathetic! A full week and zero times?!?!

Come on fellas, post up whatever you've got! Uncle Frank texted me his slips. Everyone else I'm still waiting!!!

Thanks for putting my time slip in there josh. Hoping to go faster on 10/5 and 10/30. I need that 60 foot to go down.
I'll update it when you get it out there again, it'll definitely go faster!

I ran my truck at a ratchet Friday but I think I threw the slip away lol
lol well guesstimate for me, 14.xxx? I need to get some trucks on the list, this is pathetic right now!

I should post my daily's time slip it ran better then I did on rubber bands in the lightning ��
Post the L's times, I don't care if it was a bad pass from spinning or whatever, it's a starting point for the 2015 list!

The only thing I ran this year was my bank roll.
and your mouth lol :shitstormretarded

· NO SPONSORS
5,683 Posts
Man the northeast crew is getting pretty pathetic! A full week and zero times?!?!

Come on fellas, post up whatever you've got! Uncle Frank texted me his slips. Everyone else I'm still waiting!!!

I'll update it when you get it out there again, it'll definitely go faster!

lol well guesstimate for me, 14.xxx? I need to get some trucks on the list, this is pathetic right now!

Post the L's times, I don't care if it was a bad pass from spinning or whatever, it's a starting point for the 2015 list!

and your mouth lol :shitstormretarded

^^^^ HA

I think it was a 13.2 idk my 60 or mph though. All I know was I spun, was 3/4 throttle and let off before the light lol. It's been that long since I've raced at etown that I forgot where the finish line was. My friend Eric was all excited thinking he could beat me in his stang since we ran close to the same #s.

· Registered
546 Posts
I need to dig up my time slips from 2015... No good passes yet... Best was 10.89 but I will get the details of it when I find the slip.

Shooting for the 9s this fall hopefully 1 Saturday morning at Cecil with the new KB 3.2LC

· Registered
597 Posts
I run a [email protected] (1.51 60ft.) at Cape Breton Dragway and that's almost as northeast as you can get...lol

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lets go guys I know there's more of you's!

ET-10.167
1/8 Mph-111.25
1/4 Mph-141.18
60'-1.736
:bigtu

I need to dig up my time slips from 2015... No good passes yet... Best was 10.89 but I will get the details of it when I find the slip.

Shooting for the 9s this fall hopefully 1 Saturday morning at Cecil with the new KB 3.2LC
Dig it out and let me know! Doesn't matter it's not a good pass, it at least helps us get a good list going. Nobody is motivated to join the list when there's 3 trucks on it. When there's 20 trucks, guys jump on the list!

Hope you get your 9 this year though and jump way up on the list! Truck definitely has the combo to do it! Hope to see it in person too!

I run a [email protected] (1.51 60ft.) at Cape Breton Dragway and that's almost as northeast as you can get...lol
Hey you know what since the list is lacking right now on participation anyway, and since that's John Graube's old truck, I'm going to add you to the DelValLO list this year as an honorary DelValLO member! :bigtu

· Registered
597 Posts
I am honored....thanks Josh!:rockon_ford

· Registered
8,321 Posts
Steve that truck is hooking. Just need some more pull upstairs and it will go In the nines for sure

14,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ET-10.167
1/8 Mph-111.25
1/4 Mph-141.18
60'-1.736
Added! :bigtu

Hey can you give me a little more info so I can add it to the list? Just need your name, and confirm it's a 03 right? I can recall enough other details from when John had it, then I'll add you to the list as an honorary DelValLO'er :smt023

View attachment 360489
View attachment 360497
[email protected] 1.45 60' at Frankie's Rental
2.3 Whipple, 23lbs of boost on C16 , 19* timing
Built Motor w/JDM stage 3 heads , Built tranny,fuel system , 4432 lbs with me in it tuned by Kevin McDonald

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Got ya! :cheers

I lied... Not even 10.89.

Best pass of 2015:

60' 1.564
1/8 7.119 @ 98.00
1/4. 11.062 @ 126.20

Colin P. Smith
Thanks Colin! Our first 11 sec person on the list for the year LOL! I keep everyone's PB listed on the list as well, so everyone can clearly see if a truck is off it's mark for the year....I suspect you'll skip the 10 sec club for the year and jump into the 9's before the 2015 list closes out for the year!

Everyone else lets go, I'm still missing names!

JLP?
ModernMuscle?
NJGT?
VINNIE?
Lew?
IVSVS?

I know there's more too!

· aka "Sonny Blue"
665 Posts
Water Light Line Space

Not my best MPH due to leaving my O/D on which I did twice that day but my best ET. Faster times to come next year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.