Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my ported blower and i was wondering if u guys would like me to make a "how to" on installing the blower and cleaning the intercooler? i will also be putting in the oil bypass. let me know

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
BoostinSvt954 said:
i just got my ported blower and i was wondering if u guys would like me to make a "how to" on installing the blower and cleaning the intercooler? i will also be putting in the oil bypass. let me know
THIS WOULD BE FANTASTIC :D

We would all appreciate it BoostinSvt954! This would be a nice addition to our how-to's sections, SVT_KY is the one in charge of our How-To's section, PM him with the write-up once you get it done and he will take care of it for you. Also I believe he can get that write-up in .PDF format, so be sure to drop him a line.

Thanks BoostinSvt954, you rock bro! :smt035 :smt023

-Chris

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok im gonna pm him later on and when the blower is done im gonna take pics and do a write up but ill get more details from him.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Ya man , I'm sure it'll be better than mine, my pic's and Camera were crap when I did it

GO FOR IT, AND THANKS :smt023

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no prob ill have svt ky show it to you and chris be4 we post it. ill pm u and chris when i get the blower and i will be doing the project with my friend tc that owns next generation motorsports who did the porting on the plenum throttle body and blower. he said hell give advice along with mine to get an experts input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts