Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rob need your help  on next project .. NOS ... But more for show and tell ... Lots of BLING .. i.e.  Chrome gages etc
Big Q ... I would like to mount bottle in cab ( floor mounted ) for show w/ computer .. give me your input .. Please 

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Lots have the tank in the Cab

You can also get Carbon Fiber Tanks (they're real cool)
or you can also use a UN-Painted tank, which also has a very nice Bling Factor
and of course yes I have seen some Chrome Plated Tanks, MAJOR BLING

If it's inside the cab, you need a blow down
There are some great guages out there, and not to sound like a commercial on the kit,
BUT
The Race Tested Solenoids are a true work of art, awesome Bling Factor
and their guages are dam impressive too
and AH, that Billet Bottle Bracket

Any help you need bro, just let me know

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here is a picture where a customer reomved the stickers and makes the solenoids look nicer.

I am getting a pair of black anodized solenoids in also to see who is interested and will stock based off of interest.

The easiest would be to go with 5 lb bottles to mount in a cabin for show. You can get a plain bottle as Rob mentioned and have it polished.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Rob, Could I get a total 350 shot out of this kit?

·
Registered
261 Posts
The solenoids have been dyno tested to flow 300rwhp on a NA motor, so 350hp may be possible on a force inducted motor.

Do you have a current nitrous kit that you just want to upgrade?

·
Registered
261 Posts
We always have plenty of kits in stock, I just hope we can wrap up the TB plate and bottle bracket soon. My CNC guy is always so busy:sad:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have a current kit, NOS. But I may upgrade.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Bro

Maybe Denny should have mentioned
THERE IS NO PROBLEM USING MULTI SOLENOIDS :D

:smt118

·
Registered
261 Posts
Trevor has actuallly taken the current solenoids and gotten 450hp out of them. The problem is you would need a direct port like the Pro Mod car as the lines and fittings can't support 450 hp.

Pro Mod,
There are a few ways you can approach a 350hp system and they depend on the application sometimes.
1) Use a progressive and a bring in 350 hp off a single stage.
2) Use a fixed hit for 100-150hp and then progress a second stage. I say this as with a progressive jetted for 350hp and 50% start power you are allowing 350hp 50% of the time to make less power and not 175hp as some people might think. This will cause more stress than a fixed hit of 150hp and then progress another 200 hp in to allow traction and fine tuning optimal accleration.
3) Our crossfire injector will support 200hp and our venom inejctor wil support 300hp. The crossfire is a mixed fuel and nitrous injector and the venom would need 2 injectors with the nitrous spraying behind the fuel if your application will allow this?

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Racetested, I would rather just use the 350 shot with a progressive controller. What would this entire setup run me?Entire kit with controller, 2 bottles and double brackets? Thanks, Pete [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts