Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the cupholder section of a fold down center armrest??? I need a black one but probably will be painting what I find.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would check EBay but they are hard to find I looked for awhile but eventually bought a whole center console to get one. There are a good bit of those available.

Post could be moved to WTB by admin

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know if were produced in Black for other model vehicles?? I have no experience painting interior plastics.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Do you know if were produced in Black for other model vehicles?? I have no experience painting interior plastics.
From what I was told only black were two cup holder pieces and I think the whole console is different. I know someone used SEM interior black paint on one and said it has held up well. I think that would be what you should do. Are you going black on the whole interior?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Those look really nice I have thought about something like this myself. Really nice work from the looks of it. 👍

Blowerwhore has/had a whole black interior available if you need other black piece I believe he started piecing it out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't recall seeing blac- "dark gray" may be your closest option.

I've used Rit dye to change the color of plastic, and it may work on this piece, but I'd be afraid the process could delaminate the glue since hot water is involved.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an entire Lightning arm rest assembly. Super clean. Been hanging out indoors since it was removed. Send me a PM if you're interested
I have an entire Lightning arm rest assembly. Super clean. Been hanging out indoors since it was removed. Send me a PM if you're interested
What would you like for the cup surround and grey hinge cover?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts