·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would think most heat exchangers are based around the same design...since I know guys running ebay intercoolers on 1000whp cars with no problems. I just bought the cxracing I/C pump... as long as it pumps fluid a good amount I'm good, I like the idea that it's brushlesss.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
If I could go back, I would have kept my stock HE and bought a killer chiller instead of my Fluidyne HE.

IMO, save up a little longer.

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I could go back, I would have kept my stock HE and bought a killer chiller instead of my Fluidyne HE.

IMO, save up a little longer.
Why would you want to keep stock?

·
Premium Member
5,754 Posts
I would think most heat exchangers are based around the same design...since I know guys running ebay intercoolers on 1000whp cars with no problems. I just bought the cxracing I/C pump... as long as it pumps fluid a good amount I'm good, I like the idea that it's brushlesss.
Just FYI but another member bought that pump & it ended up flowing less than the stock pump. Caused him to have high IAT temps.

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just FYI but another member bought that pump & it ended up flowing less than the stock pump. Caused him to have high IAT temps.
My pump isn't working at all. I guess I will cancel and get a bosch....

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jabsco is supposed to be the better i/c pump
I will buy w/e performs as long as I can use stock mount and hoses.....and most of all last me more than 50k

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dunno if you can use the stock mount....

i'm interested in the CXRacing h/e now
I think it will work well... I don't see why not. Looks to use the same design as the rest. I might get one... just wanted to see if anyone had first hands experience. People use it on those supercharged cobalts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX4qluD3tNA

·
Genital Contractor
2,088 Posts
im running a dual pass afco unit....thus far i ****in love it.

·
Site Supporter Emeritus
1,161 Posts
My pump isn't working at all. I guess I will cancel and get a bosch....
:smt039

I have them sitting here waiting for you, if you move quickly, you will have it by this weekend.

Mike

·
Get In The FastLane
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:smt039

I have them sitting here waiting for you, if you move quickly, you will have it by this weekend.

Mike
I just installed a cxracing pump lol, you have stock bosch pumps or jabsco?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.