Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last known location was Florida. was my understanding it was sold to one of the Harley Dealers not sure where its at these days. I was just wondering

BT

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
4 Posts
Don’t know if it’s the same one but there is a VERY similar HD here in Baton Rouge that’s usually at local shows and “race meets”

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don’t know if it’s the same one but there is a VERY similar HD here in Baton Rouge that’s usually at local shows and “race meets”
Cool if you see it again maybe take a pic, there are a lot of distinctive things on it, some could have been changed though. Or tell the folks that own it you know the builder

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would have a harley bar and shield on the lid under the lid and lighted one on the floor of the bed with grey ultra suede in the bed, would have had Jesse James 38 special 22” wheels, the interior would have been completely redone, and most of the pieces would be coated with Blackwood hydrographic which would be carried into the engine bay.

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
4 Posts
Got it. The street racing scene in this area has been gearing up the last few weeks so I’ll keep an eye for him/it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts