Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so what maf electronics are you running? I have a stock 90mm now an im doin a Mp swap an supporting mods. Which should i run an what hp will it be safe to?

Thanks Shawn

·
Registered
812 Posts
well stock motors go if your totally worried about safe i wouldnt change the blower. several of us are 450hp range on street and 480-500 on race tunes with mp blowers.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well stock motors go if your totally worried about safe i wouldnt change the blower. several of us are 450hp range on street and 480-500 on race tunes with mp blowers.
Sorry I typed before thinking it thu. I ment to say will stock electronics be good for 450 in the BA pipe? I plan on a safe tune as the motor is a new ford long block wirh less then 3k miles on it. I'm getting parts to pull it an go built over winter.

---
- IPhone set

·
Registered
812 Posts
not sure how big the ba pipe is but if its the same size as the 90mm im sure it will peg.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks I'm not sure I just bought it last night. I don't mind buying a maf I just didn't know if I needed one or not. I will do some more searching under his name.

---
- IPhone set

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LinoGT? Did he change his S/N?

Nm it's linosvt

·
Registered
812 Posts
yea get the sct 2400 fuel upgrades the mp idler so the belt doesnt slip or bounce and then you will have a good running truck thats fun to drive and one that makes power!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea get the sct 2400 fuel upgrades the mp idler so the belt doesnt slip or bounce and then you will have a good running truck thats fun to drive and one that makes power!
Right now I have a jlp sheetmetal plunem, obx l/t an mids, The big O, the bf intake, mp bracket, and 255's. Im goin to pick up a set of 60's next week an a 97 fuel rail with a aeromotive reg. Anything else you can think of?

---
- IPhone set

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A good tune by a reputable MP tuner and your set.
Right now I'm goin to stick with my tuner Dave Guy(kauffman motorsports/sgsperformance an now Dg Performance). If things dont work out I will go with Jdm or jj. I only plan on running a stock upper an a 6# lower for now

---
- IPhone set

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there any pictures of these intakes anywhere? I have searched Here, f150online, an NLOC an nothing. Im guessing there was only a small number of these propipes made?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you, I couldn't find them anywhere. Yes they are! Much better then the c&l an chickenears intake.

IPhone set

1 - 16 of 16 Posts