Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a new truck that is in northern Houston. I need a shop or someone that the guy selling it can take to get looked at because I'm going to be buying the truck sight un seen and having it shipped here to Ft. Worth. Let me know if there is anyone that can help. I will pay for it to be looked at, so let me know if ya can help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you are that close, why don't you just drive down and look at it? Come down next Saturday with a buddy, if you like it you can drive it back.

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I could I would. Work 6 days a week morning till night and church on Sundays.... Shipping is really my only option...

·
Supreme Being
2,232 Posts
Who's truck is it...

I'm in school right now so sorry I can't really help.

If it's ron's truck (thunderbolt) you dont need to take it anywhere, buy it and enjoy it.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
maybe of the Houston fellers can check it out for you..

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,544 Posts
Lightnings are getting cheaper and Harley trucks are holding the value

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I wish i could help u but i only have one day off this week and thats sunday and i work every day from 4 to 1 am, if i was u i just drive here to look at it, is not like ur buying smtg cheap, imo, good luck man

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Looks like all the work was done at PSI or at least the tuning was. So you should be good to go on that part. Looks like in the video the front bumper needs a little touch up paint work but overall looks like a nice truck for price and mileage on it.

·
Supreme Being
2,232 Posts
honestly that seems like a high price. I bought my 01 for 10,500... with more mods, no problems, tonneau cover and alittle more miles.

I'd call PSI motorsports (site vendor) and get details about it from them.

btw it's located at 1960 and 290, which is in Cypress, northwest houston.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Wasn't there some scammers from Spring, Tx a few years back that screwed some people over?..Makes me wonder.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's a HALO truck (see sticker in back window), but I saw no posting on www.haloclub.com ... that kind of makes me wonder a bit!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts