1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Building a fast catfish!!!
15,687 Posts
Narrrghhhhhhh.... and ERRRRRRR.... i want

·
A.K.A. SneakerWhore
2,468 Posts
If that thing makes 1500hp my name is Santa Claus...Nice build, SHM is known for having crap though from what I remember in my mustang days. I might believe it making 600ish off the bottle.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
i call BS...yeah the SHM 6.0is very expensive and hard to get....havent heard of anyone actually running one

·
15,687 Posts

·
15,687 Posts
yea tony... i know the man that tuned this truck... he actually kinda a family friend

·
15,687 Posts

·
15,687 Posts
damn... thought i had the number to the shop around here... musta lost it...

all i remember is that the tuck was a BEAST... but i think IIRC and im just connecting the dots here... it was in the 700hp range

also...iirc the guy is getting a divorce and wants..or wanted to get rid of it for next to nothing compared to what he had in it

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
BS flag not running yet? man whats wrong with you guys.....

looks like a regular 5.4 with a old kb on it..... and 55,000 holy shit man.... really?

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,536 Posts
:bsflag

if it really made that much power there'd be a dyno sheet posted and it'd have been flaunted all over the internet

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Something tells me an SCT BA2800 MAF wouldn't exactly like having 1250HP worth or air thrown at it. MAF counts are probably pegged at idle with his 250HP gaining heads :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
17 Participants
customaudio
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing