Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be there next Thursday and Friday getting my truck, solar panels and camper. Gonna be staying at the EconoLodge.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm staying at the 3037 Van Buren Street, EconoLodge. The guy I bought my truck from is supposed to meet me there on Friday. I will be getting into airport at 4:45 pm on Thursday Oct. 21st. Maybe we can sit by the pool and sip a cold one.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
which route are you taking to new mexico??

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've been up there numerous times but there are small car gatherings down in the East Valley. I've been to most on occasions but usually with a different crowd. I'd like to see what you guys have done to you trucks.

·
Registered
616 Posts
seen one today said 04 BOLT on the plate any one here? the primer gray one is TORE up. i met up with him because he was selling his carbon cobra r hood but by god its in bad shape. the whole truck is. poor thing. im always driving mine around 202 south gilbert/chandler area.

Where was the meets at AZ ave and Ocotillo? pass there to go home almost everyday.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
13 Participants
TruBlue
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing