Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a custom spyder brace made and last I heard from him it was supposed to ship out 3 weeks ago. He hasn't been on here since 8/24. Just wondering if anyone knows him personally, and if he is ok. He told me he started a new job. I hope all is well. Let me know if there is anyone on here that has heard from him recently. Thanks, jon

·
Registered
967 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. He was suppose to ship my Panhard bar a few weeks ago. Last I heard from him was 8/24, which also appears to be his last time on the site. I didn't realize he started a new job. I've been dealing with Darrell over the past six months regarding several of his parts, and he is a really good guy to deal with. I'm assuming he must be very busy with the new job.

I also ordered a Spyder Brace from him- fit was awesome and I've received several compliments on the quality of the welds.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering the same thing. He was suppose to ship my Panhard bar a few weeks ago. Last I heard from him was 8/24, which also appears to be his last time on the site. I didn't realize he started a new job. I've been dealing with Darrell over the past six months regarding several of his parts, and he is a really good guy to deal with. I'm assuming he must be very busy with the new job.

I also ordered a Spyder Brace from him- fit was awesome and I've received several compliments on the quality of the welds.
Yeah, I'm excited to get it. I just hope everything is ok with Darrell.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think he has a page. You just have to PM him.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just heard back from Darrell. New job has been keeping him incredibly busy. Sounds like he is in the process of catching up with sending parts out.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was able to get a hold of him this week too. He is working some long hour days!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts