Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Upgraded In Tank Fuel Line Kits!!!!
7,795 Posts
I have that kit in my garage, I bought it used a few years back. It looks like a great unit. I've seen a few people running them.

·
99 problems and $$ is all of em
1,967 Posts
looks like a good kit for someone mechanically inclined, also i like that both fans have their own controller so if one fails the other should still work. reasonable priced, hovever i would be concerned about the durability of the fan controllers.

·
Dude
2,372 Posts
Dont have that kit but I do have a pair of 14" fans I adapted and installed in a "Perma Cool" shroud I used to have on my old motor. Old fans crapped out about a month ago. Found these On E-bay for 27.50 apiece. Great S bladed fans. Pull alot of air. Sounds like a wind tunnel when you shut them down!
[smilie=omReally happy with both the price and the performance.

Attachments

·
Banned for Bullshitting about 6/8 Drop
3,137 Posts
i know alot of the f150 guys swear by troyer. I will be the first person to tell you to never cheap out on e fans. I have had some fail on my old truck multiple times and over heat the shit out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.