Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The 14 inch kit and 15 inch kit are the same caliper the Aero6. It just utilizes a 15inch rotor instead of the 14 and the brackets are different to fit accordingly. The 16 inch kit is a totally different caliper all together. If you already had there 14 inch kit you can buy the new brackets and new rotors and your all set.

·
Polishing My SVTs
79 Posts
Stiffler's X-brace
Long tubes - Kooks or ARH

I tried emailing the Company [Stifflers C/S] asking if their X-brace clears the Bassani dual-muffler exhaust system [which I currently have installed] but got no response...plus searched everywhere to get a good install pic so I can make the decision myself.

No luck....

Does anyone know first-hand?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well my uppers and lowers are ordered from Jeff- Juniorracer and he put me in touch with Josh over at Ridetech. Hopefully I can get some more knowledge on the coil overs. My biggest thing with the Ridetech HD coil overs is they are only single adjustable. Once I get some more knowledge on this I'll keep you guys posted.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts
I tried emailing the Company [Stifflers C/S] asking if their X-brace clears the Bassani dual-muffler exhaust system [which I currently have installed] but got no response...plus searched everywhere to get a good install pic so I can make the decision myself.

No luck....

I think you should be fine. When the long bars were being developed. Stifflers brought in a catback from a JLP CompR system and it cleared my x-brace and the long bars.

Well my uppers and lowers are ordered from Jeff- Juniorracer and he put me in touch with Josh over at Ridetech. Hopefully I can get some more knowledge on the coil overs. My biggest thing with the Ridetech HD coil overs is they are only single adjustable. Once I get some more knowledge on this I'll keep you guys posted.
Josh should be very helpful, as he and Ridetech were involved with the development of the lowers early on. Keep me in the loop on the direction you end up going. And thank you greatly for your business.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I think you should be fine. When the long bars were being developed. Stifflers brought in a catback from a JLP CompR system and it cleared my x-brace and the long bars.

Josh should be very helpful, as he and Ridetech were involved with the development of the lowers early on. Keep me in the loop on the direction you end up going. And thank you greatly for your business.
I will Jeff, and thanks again for everything so far. Right now Brian over at Stifflers and Josh at Ridetech are working out to see if we can get their TQ series to work. The only major hurdle right now is will the fluid line to the reservoir hit in any way in the lower seat. Other than that we should be good to go on a TQ setup

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts
I will Jeff, and thanks again for everything so far. Right now Brian over at Stifflers and Josh at Ridetech are working out to see if we can get their TQ series to work. The only major hurdle right now is will the fluid line to the reservoir hit in any way in the lower seat. Other than that we should be good to go on a TQ setup
That would be great if the TQ series is found to work okay with the lowers. Let me know what you find out.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
@junioRace I recieved the uppers and lowers today. They look amazing. can't thank you enough.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
@junioRace I received the uppers and lowers today. They look amazing. can't thank you enough.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts

·
Registered
8,201 Posts

No luck....

First hand yes... I install what I sell on a daily basis and you will be fine. The only exhaust that can have issues is the Comp R, SW and ARH 3 inch systems. It all depends on the installation. You can manipulate the catback in different ways and you may have to bend the rear hanger mounts a bit to get it as tight to the body as possible.

JJ

21 - 36 of 36 Posts