Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving to a computer show down here in fort lauderdale and i saw a electric blue 05 saleen mustang. they are so sweet. then farther down the road i saw a red one. a couple more miles down the road i see 4 of them in the lot of a dealership along with an 04 saleen convertible and a red gt40. im gonna go and take pics to post them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There's a light green '05 Saleen at the local Ford dealer around here. McCrackin Ford. The jagoffs don't even have it in the showroom....it's sitting on the lot outside while a '05 V6 sits in the showroom. A shame :( Def. a shweet car tho

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes these are outside as well while the saleen focus and v6 stang are in the showroom. i dont understand them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
The latest MT did a test and the car was only a few tenths quicker in the 1/4 over a stock GT. I guess the Saleens were always designed to handle better and look better anyway compared to all out power. I believe a s/c version is coming or may be out already?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the 05 gt's have 300 hp and 05 saleens have 325 the only difference in motor work is i high flow intake filter in stock box, saleen exhaust and underdrive pulleys. mostly all looks id rather have a gt with a procharger if you ask me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts