Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone that has driven a horse trailer and good with kids? Need a weekend gig for some extra money? live within the cypress area?
this is what you'll be doin www.curbgames.com if youre interested just hit me up
you drive to wherever, open the trailer up or setup lasertag. make 60bucks per party unless its longer than 3hrs. plus tips if they hook ya up. you get to chill out in a/c all day. play games if theres a spot open.

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
lol wtf. never seen that. thats cool, but im not allowed to be within a 100 yards of a a school or ChuckE.Chesses. lol

·
too many damn projects
2,088 Posts
company vehicle, right?

·
biggest member
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes sir. company vehicle. you drive yours to the storage unit, where the truck and trailer is stored...youll be around kids aged 6+. some younger, and i once did a birthday party for a 30 yr....he wanted laser tag, it was so awesome. they tipped me with margaritas, and a chic gave me a phone number :cheers
its not a bad gig for someone that doesnt really do anything on the weekends and if something comes up he'll ask if you can do couple thruout the week. anyways let me know, give me a call 253 970 7770 and ill give ya his number and he'll screen ya? lol

·
too many damn projects
2,088 Posts
i will keep it in mind for once school starts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have 2 gigs tomorrow and one on monday. Thanks for the heads up on this. Had a generator overheat on the first gig last weekend due to it being 109 outside and onan couldnt duplicate the issue. Othere than that it is pretty cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.