Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,436 Posts
Ah ok I wonder if anyone has pics of comparison of the gen 3 and gen 4 rotors. Prolly can’t tell a difference
I forget if the rotors themselves had a big visual difference, but all the other differences were pretty noticeable in the pics that MikeCR250 posted on fb of the 2 blowers side by side.

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,134 Posts
Just a fyi: i read last week on FB a guy ordered his 2.9 on may 27th or somewhere around there and it arrived 3 weeks later. He also had the option for the gen4 for $300 more but went with gen3....

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a fyi: i read last week on FB a guy ordered his 2.9 on may 27th or somewhere around there and it arrived 3 weeks later. He also had the option for the gen4 for $300 more but went with gen3....
Maybe there was a gen 3 built and sitting and everyone else wants to get the gen 4 I would assuming

·
Registered
8,158 Posts
Gen4 rotors are offered for $400 more as pre production rotor packs. The production rotor packs are being finalizes, as of this post there is no definite release date. If you have ordered a Gen4 setup from a vendor, I would suggest that you contact Whipple and make sure there is an order under your name in que for production. I have been getting Gen3 rotor pack systems in 2-3 weeks from time of the order with no problem.

JJ

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
18 Participants
Ronnie lightning
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing