Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,457 Posts
Ah ok I wonder if anyone has pics of comparison of the gen 3 and gen 4 rotors. Prolly can’t tell a difference
I forget if the rotors themselves had a big visual difference, but all the other differences were pretty noticeable in the pics that MikeCR250 posted on fb of the 2 blowers side by side.

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,151 Posts
Just a fyi: i read last week on FB a guy ordered his 2.9 on may 27th or somewhere around there and it arrived 3 weeks later. He also had the option for the gen4 for $300 more but went with gen3....

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just a fyi: i read last week on FB a guy ordered his 2.9 on may 27th or somewhere around there and it arrived 3 weeks later. He also had the option for the gen4 for $300 more but went with gen3....
Maybe there was a gen 3 built and sitting and everyone else wants to get the gen 4 I would assuming

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
Gen4 rotors are offered for $400 more as pre production rotor packs. The production rotor packs are being finalizes, as of this post there is no definite release date. If you have ordered a Gen4 setup from a vendor, I would suggest that you contact Whipple and make sure there is an order under your name in que for production. I have been getting Gen3 rotor pack systems in 2-3 weeks from time of the order with no problem.

JJ

1 - 20 of 94 Posts