Lightning Rodder banner

any lightnings from south florida?

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Rob 
#1 ·
anybody in here from south florida? if so respond back maybe we can meet at moroso one weekend.

#9 ·
Boostin,
Most of the performance work was done at Razors Edge about two and a half years ago. And the truck still runs GREAT!!! As a matter of fact TC was the mechanic there at that time.
I keep going to his site and looking at his P&P stuff. Can't wait to see it on your truck.

#10 ·
tc started razorsedge. hes a cool guy if u call him and tell him i sent u to him he will hook u up. ya ill be at tower shops next week hopefully ill be in georgia this weekend for my cousins wedding. i have my friends edding next weekend on friday but its in the afternoon for some reason so hopefully i can make it to towers at night. the p&p looks awesome. im gonna dno my truck with tc if we go with him to cartek its 70 bucks for 3 pulls then he is gonna read my ino from th dyno and tune my truck you should come and watch or join us.

#13 ·
1badsvt said:
Rino do you like the Lightning better then the HD you had?
The L and HD are both Great trucks...If you can use the extra room go for the HD...if you don't need the room and want a little more fun factor go for the L. I just go tired of tryin to make that big beast as fast and handle as well as the L, so I got one. HD has a little more bling stock but the L is darn purty too.

#14 ·
Boostin01L954, I am up here in Fort Pierce. Here is a picture of my Red SVT Lightning. Hope this helps.

#15 ·
NOW THATS A SMOOOOOKING LIGHTNING

WOO HOO, TERRY'S IN THE HOUSE
WELCOME TERRY :smt023

For those that don't know who this is
It's my Buddy Terry, the Owner of South Florida Pulley Headquarters :D

SFPH IS ONE KICK A$$ COMPANY, AND TERRY IS ONE HELL OF A GUY

WELCOME TERRY AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR JOINING THE FAMILY

Tommorrow, I will be VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING
about Terry and SFPH :smt023

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.