Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how bout us Harley guys? You got anything going on for us??

I think a shirt or hat with just the 100th ann logo would be pretty sweet!

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
been a couple a years but I picked up the pencils and sketch pad and sketched this one out this past weekend.....working on a couple more...Front/angled shot and a side shot as well (have to fine tune my perspectives and shading a little LOL)....I think outlined and not filled in would make a nice shirt, started out sketched and then I just went ahead and shaded her in. (of course its of my truck though LOL:scared003) gonna have to do them smaller though so that they will fit on my scanner.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thats pretty good Stew! Its been awhile since Ive done any drawing. Did alot as a kid. I should give it a shot one of these days. Ive probably lost it though! :smt042

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Thanks, Im no Bob Tarpey...but its ok for a 30 min sketch and 30 min shading session with a 2B pencil and a smudger

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
thats sick stewy

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Looks nice Stew. Tell you guyswhat...I will start a Harley for my next shirt. I am woking on one for MikeyP right now and a few others as well. But I think a good HD should be next.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Im not digging the crap thats on ebay. Ive yet to see anything anywhere else that I like.

·
Cogswell Cogs
3,390 Posts
That's pretty damn good Stew.. I like it.

I stopped at a few H-D bike dealerships just trying to find a nice shirt that said Harley Davidson. First off they want a small fortune for ANYTHING but, the thing I found annoying was that when I did find something that was nice and without the word "motorcycles" is said;

HARLEY-DAVIDSON
TRADEMARK

WTF is up with that?? :smt102 I'm sure a small copyright logo would've sufficed.

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Well...I have "lifted' Many of the truck pics you all have been posting on here to use. Some really nice ones ...REALLY...NICE. I will start messing with them now. I think as long as I personally do not type the name Harley Davidson,and put it on the shirt, I am ok. I will be using the f150 HD symbols and such.

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Yes and yes...currently working a deal on black hoodies. Right now just in one color of print...Negotiating 2 colors.. I can/will make whatever for you Harley Drivers....

·
180 Posts
im good with an outline.. its easier for you as a maker.. rather than the specifics.. i shoudl have did that with my rad stickers.. hhmmppffhh..

do you have anything available currently?

and what woudl it take for me to get a sketch of the truck liek you orginally had posted? id love to frame it as a "stew original" and put it on my wall.. seriously.. could i get one?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts