Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, JimIII just sent me a dyno file from my truck.  For those who didn't know.....over the winter I installed an MP.  I tried to keep it quiet until race day, but as Rob and many others know, there is no keeping an MP quiet....both figuratively, and literaly.  The MP scream is awsome!  It should be dubbed by hollywood, and used as the sound mothers hear in thier nightmares when thier kids are being brutally murdered!!!  (hehe, I'm sick, I know)

Anyway, Jim gave me a "starter" SCT chip to get me rolling until I could get it dyno tuned.  I got a scare, as the local dyno shop may have improperly installed the sniffer, as my AF showed 19/1 and rising.  OH No!  Truck went straight to JDM.  Jim put it on the dyno right in front of me, and it was plenty safe.  Anyway, I left the truck with him to install a bunch of hand me down parts.  MAF/50lb/injectors/4lb pulley/fluidyneHE and so on.  He also installed some Long tubes, to reduce the back pressure. 

Now down to bussiness.  On a street tune (thats all I get, as she ran out of fuel pump) she made 460hp and 535 tq on a very safe tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo, I pick my baby up tommorow, after several weeks of not seeing her.  I will post SOTP results sunday night or monday, 1/8th mile times thursday (sorry, no 1/4 tracks in SC) and if someone can show me how, or do it for me, I'll send them the dyno file to post.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Whip congrats and if you want you can email me the file and I will post it for you . That is my secion of this here happy land and as we say in the south. GET R DONE!!!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Your in there now. I just need you to post up in that forum under the dyno sheet list what mods you have so I can put that on the chart also.

Brent

G

·
Avalanche said:
Your in there now. I just need you to post up in that forum under the dyno sheet list what mods you have so I can put that on the chart also.

Brent
I guess I should get around to doing that w/ mine too.. oops!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LA...I'm not flying in till morning...so your spared from a night of heavy drinking!   :D

G

·
Whip said:
LA...I'm not flying in till morning...so your spared from a night of heavy drinking!   :D
Good, because I didn't sleep last night and I'm barely staying awake @ work right now!
When are you staying till?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd actually like to get on the road some time saturday afternoon/evening. Its a 12hr ride back to Charleston SC, and I've got a BUNCH of work to do monday morning. (Installing cyl heads on a 16,000hp diesel engine!!) so I want to be WELL RESTED.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Nice Look forward to seeing some track numbers

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
WOO HOO

Screams like a frigging Virgin in a Max Secruity shower I tell you :smt041

CONGRATS WHIP AND ENJOY THAT POWER
Wait till you feel the low end Power and Torque, it's just tire ripping :smt026

WOO WOO WOO WOO