Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I’ve been lurking the forum off and on for years after NLOC died but never bothered registering until now. I have a 2001 running 4 extra pounds of boost, intake, cat back, tune and traction bars.

I hadn't touched the truck in over a decade after modding it until recently when I had all of the faded OEM lights replaced, new seat covers and a new paint job on front end / (cab sorry about the lack of pics but it’s been under a cover thanks to weather). The refresh on looks has me driving it and enjoying it much more so I’m going to add a LFP heat exchanger, LFP chiller core , thermostat, LFP throttle body, new tune and possibly a JLP ultra cooler reservoir, JLP overflow tank and EGR delete.

That brings me to why I finally joined. I was searching through posts to see what direction I was going to go on mods and I love the kit SVTim79 has for cleaning up the supercharger area however when I tried to PM I couldn’t because I’m a new member.

If someone or Tim himself could PM me contact info I’d really appreciate it because Im planning on having everything done before the end of the month and I think it looks great. I’m happy to finally be a member and I’m looking forward to getting my L running and looking better.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,131 Posts
@cbxer55 should be able to get in touch with Tim, I believe he has his contact info.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,835 Posts
I'll send you his number in a conversation.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,835 Posts
Be sure to ask him about his shorty stubby heater hoses. Much improvement over the originals. once installed, you can't even see them. His intercooler hoses are great as well. The two from the back of the engine are what most purchase. I purchased all four and re-did them all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts