Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

AND OF COURSE MY TWO RUNS 
WOO HOO

JDM Day @Eng Town (2) passes, (2) MORE 11's, WOO HOO.......
First let me say that JDM Day WAS A BLAST,
Everyone was there, everyone had an AWESOME time,
JDM totally out did them self.

GREAT JOB JDM,
THANK YOU for a great day, and lifetime memory's.

Unfortunately the track went away FAST, and only some got
to benefit from the sticky stuff, after 10 or 20 runs, the track
would go out quick and many had launching issues, me included.
AMOF my 2 worst ever on Slicks 60ft's
"BUT"

I did exactly what I wanted to, I de tuned the truck to a 4 lb pulley only, (removed upper) and DID NOT throw all the power at it at once for the first run. Ran my fastest MPH yet and finally hit 114MPH. Just tweaked the 11, with a 11.99, but considering it was the first time down the track on a BRAND NEW never raced Chip and Tune, I WAS HAPPY AS WHITE ON RICE. WOO HOO
(BTW this tune has less timing too, so I was very happy with the results, Less Boost, Less Timing, (LESS STRESS ON THE MOTOR)
and another 11.
Also notice this is MY WORST 60FT "EVER" on slicks,
I always always always cut 1.6 60ft's, but the track wouldn't take it , and others had trouble so I cant complain, it was still AWESOME. But I did leave 2/10ths at the line, "BUMMER"

The new Maximiser worked Flawless and did EXACLTY what it was programed to do, HATS OFF TO DENNY + RACE TESTED, great product BRO 

Then I decided to step it up a little for the second pass so
I put the upper back on and then re-programed the Max
to give me all of it and stay with it, unfortunatly AGAIN the track
wouldn't take it, but at least I only had my SECOND EVER worse
60ft on slicks + n20, heheheheh (1.70), but I did run a faster 11.87 @ 113.57 MPH. Here I left much at the line too with that 60ft.

SO

Last two times out, with the Wizard (in both cases)
I ran a 11.9 the first pass, and 11.8 the second pass,
CAN NOT ask for more consistancy than that,
and I now have (5) nice 11's

Oh BTW
I cooked a plug and had to drive home 135 miles with a bad miss in it at idle, IT WAS NOT A RACE RELATED FAILURE or at least I won't blame it, I've been walking around 2 months complaining about my floating idle, and braggin the plugs have been in since the Summer of 02. Well anyway this moring the truck had a bad idle when I left the house. Me and Josh made the trip together,
I complained to him about it, then picked up Vinny and drove him
to the track and complained about the idle to him also.
So the plugs was clearly missing for over a month now, and lazy me who has new plugs, never changed them. The funny part is,
the second you touch the pedal and get it off idle, it runs like a raped ape, me and josh drove 80-100MPH at times on the way home and the truck isn't skipping a beat EXCEPT ON IDLE.

Oh well I guess thats next weekends job )@$%@)$%)($%)@$

G

·
Nice pics as usual... Glad everyone had fun and ran some nice times. Soooooooooooo, when's the 10 sec run??? [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of course there's 9 million pic's on the net of people launching at JDM day
and not one FRIGGING ONE OF ME AGAIN
AGAIN
AGAIN
Year
after
Year
after
Year
event
after
event
after
event

_(*&@#$_)^@$)^@[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^$)@$^)@$^)@^$*[email protected]^#$%@[email protected])$$(@+$&[email protected]$^)@$&%@(&$%(*@%$*^[email protected]$&[email protected]$&@*+$*@+$*[email protected]%_(*&@#$_)^@$)^@[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^$)@$^)@$^)@^$*[email protected]^#$%@[email protected])$$(@+$&[email protected]$^)@$&%@(&$%(*@%$*^[email protected]$&[email protected]$&@*+$*@+$*[email protected]%_(*&@#$_)^@$)^@[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^$)@$^)@$^)@^$*[email protected]^#$%@[email protected])$$(@+$&[email protected]$^)@$&%@(&$%(*@%$*^[email protected]$&[email protected]$&@*+$*@+$*[email protected]%&[email protected]$&@_$&[email protected][email protected]$^*[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected][email protected]^[email protected]*^[email protected]$%
&[email protected]$&@_$&[email protected][email protected]$^*[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected][email protected]^[email protected]*^[email protected]$%
&[email protected]$&@_$&[email protected][email protected]$^*[email protected]^*[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected]^[email protected][email protected]^[email protected]*^[email protected]$%

Oh look I found one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts