Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a shamu diecast to match my 2003 Harley and I'm wondering if anyone has a line on one? There's a couple on ebay but the price plus shipping to Canada is outrageous right now

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a link? I googled it and found shit like this

·
Registered
510 Posts
a few ertal models went up substantially in value like this
this one due to the duel 100th anniversary yada yada on the box.. as always the box = money
their very early stuff is worth money too (89-95)

"corgi toys" GMC fish bowl bus' are a good investment too if you can find them for under a hundred bucks .. they can be worth 100's more
finding one is a chance to make a buck
www.ebay.ca/b/Corgi-GMC-Diecast-Toy-Buses/222/bn_5770822

·
Registered
510 Posts
yeah I hear that and I agree the 03 harley trucks are silly expensive

by invest I mean find at garage sale or flea market for 30 bucks .. sell for 'couple hundred..
"knowing"is priceless
I've got 80 some odd 1 /18 cars.. all because I liked em..lol
my gmp cobra daytona and lola t7 .quality of replica far exceeds the ertal stuff which is basically glorified toys as opposed to "models"

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I hear that and I agree the 03 harley trucks are silly expensive

by invest I mean find at garage sale or flea market for 30 bucks .. sell for 'couple hundred..
"knowing"is priceless
I've got 80 some odd 1 /18 cars.. all because I liked em..lol
my gmp cobra daytona and lola t7 .quality of replica far exceeds the ertal stuff which is basically glorified toys as opposed to "models"
My best friends dad has been collecting diecast 1/18th models for decades as his hobby.. No joke he has hundreds of models from the 80's on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts