Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
5,959 Posts
I believe I too would have to kill him. Filing a claim against his insurance for bodily injuries would have taking me over the edge.

·
I accidentally ur mom
665 Posts
Sounds like a slippery douchebag of a tuner.

Wow, a moment of silence for that dead beauty.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
wow. long read but i couldnt navigate away!

that guy is incrediably calm about the whole ordeal. feel so bad for him. hopefully it all gets worked out. sounds like he has money... haha.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I couldn't stop reading that and as a result I am feeling a bit nauseas. I gotta go pull a few rips and try to understand how that tuner is allowed to waste oxygen that some good folks could be breathing. Totally sickening!:smt013

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
In this situation I would figure that I am old and have lived most of my life...So what the f**k might as well take this piece of shit out...What the hell did he need with a boost gauge in his lap with a TT Ford GT and only drive it 65 MPH, give me a break, more like 165 MPH when he ran out of ability.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Holy shit man, I would beat a bitches ass.

Now to be fair I have wrecked a customers car, a supercharged sn95 stang, on a test drive. But I had his friend in the car and I was driving VERY cautiously. It broke my heart to tell the poor guy, but luckily the cop,his friend, and even the guy that hit me let my customer know that I was completely in the right. Still made me feel like shit though. :( We got it fixed and he actually made me take it down the 1320 as he was a poopy driver. Moral of the story is shit happens sometimes to good people but this guys is a fuking douche.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
wow, excuse me fellas, i ll be rite back. jus gotta go make a phonecall and makesure jj has sum type of insurance...this would ruin me if it happened to me...there r still tons of handshake deals out there and its sickening when one like this shows up.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
This is literally all over the internet. The guy is ruined.

·
11 Second Club
15,066 Posts
FACKKK!!!! I would literally go Mexican on this Puto!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts