Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
5,959 Posts
I believe I too would have to kill him. Filing a claim against his insurance for bodily injuries would have taking me over the edge.

·
I accidentally ur mom
665 Posts
Sounds like a slippery douchebag of a tuner.

Wow, a moment of silence for that dead beauty.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
wow. long read but i couldnt navigate away!

that guy is incrediably calm about the whole ordeal. feel so bad for him. hopefully it all gets worked out. sounds like he has money... haha.

·
Just a farm truck
1,512 Posts
Wow, I'm speechless. Don't know how the owner of the GT kept so calm. Then they guy turned around and filed the health claim...Hell no, that would have done it for me.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I couldn't stop reading that and as a result I am feeling a bit nauseas. I gotta go pull a few rips and try to understand how that tuner is allowed to waste oxygen that some good folks could be breathing. Totally sickening!:smt013

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
In this situation I would figure that I am old and have lived most of my life...So what the f**k might as well take this piece of shit out...What the hell did he need with a boost gauge in his lap with a TT Ford GT and only drive it 65 MPH, give me a break, more like 165 MPH when he ran out of ability.

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
Holy shit man, I would beat a bitches ass.

Now to be fair I have wrecked a customers car, a supercharged sn95 stang, on a test drive. But I had his friend in the car and I was driving VERY cautiously. It broke my heart to tell the poor guy, but luckily the cop,his friend, and even the guy that hit me let my customer know that I was completely in the right. Still made me feel like shit though. :( We got it fixed and he actually made me take it down the 1320 as he was a poopy driver. Moral of the story is shit happens sometimes to good people but this guys is a fuking douche.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
wow, excuse me fellas, i ll be rite back. jus gotta go make a phonecall and makesure jj has sum type of insurance...this would ruin me if it happened to me...there r still tons of handshake deals out there and its sickening when one like this shows up.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
This is literally all over the internet. The guy is ruined.

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
FACKKK!!!! I would literally go Mexican on this Puto!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts