Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

These units are hand built and are of the highest quality.

The manufacturer says it best;

* All TIG welded aluminum construction

* Mounts in stock location. NO MODIFICATIONS!

* Fuel cell type cap for easier loading of ice

* CNC punched holes for Fuel cell cap     

* Inlet and outlets are in the stock location so there's no need for crazy ass hose routing!

* Built in screen on outlet for you paranoid guys

* Beaded inlet/outlet tubes for hose grip

* Sumped design for higher fluid capacity

* 5 TIMES (500%) more fluid capacity than stock plastic tank

* Top of the line plug valve drain from Parker

* Pack it with ice for those track and dyno runs

2 local customers have already ordered and I will be testing one at the track very soon.

If your interested in this product, please give me a call.

Its an incredible price for the amount of work and the quality of the welds.

$295 Plus shipping. (street version)

Street version is direct bolt in unit.

[email protected]

·
Registered
367 Posts
This looks good and it give a little of your Bling Factor. i might be interested but the engine project must be finished first.

·
Registered
228 Posts
OK JJ I'll bite so when is there going to be a race version? (street version) same thing or something better? By the way it looks great!

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ryan Allen said:
Whose the manufacturer.  I was on their site last night, just can't remember.
The manufacturer is Pfabrication and Eric is the owner. He is a great guy and can weld like nobody's business.

He is a true enthusiast and his products reflect that.

You can either order direct from Erics website or contact me.

[email protected]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
That thing looks killer. I may pick one of those up after the 2.8 upper and long tubes

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrretty :smt026

Eww eww I want one,

Chris, this would be perfect FOR LR TO DONATE TO MY PROJECT :D
Give JJ your CC
OR SOMETHING

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dealerjim said:
Good looking piece JJ.  Is this designed to work as good as the powercooler JL sells?  I have a PC now and it works great but I'd love to get my washer reservoir back.
It does not have tubing inside like the PC, it is just a larger reservoir that holds a ton more fluid.

The nice thing is that with the large opening, you can pack it with ice, turn on your I/C pump and it will chill the intake and I/C. I will be using a combination of water wetter and chilled water in mine this season, it should work as good as it looks..

It really does match the JLP sheetmetal intake well.. Both fantastic peices of fabrication. :)

[email protected]

Ps, they will be in stock ready for shipment by late next week, so order soon.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Does this have any internal baffles? I am on oposite sides of the Atlantic from my Lightning, so I can't check my stock tank right now, but I thought they had a baffle system to direct flow. I was wondering if this had it, or if it is even needed with the extra capacity. Either way, sweet lookin' piece!

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
KB ZILLA said:
Yeah, as soon as I can SHAKE my damn money tree again...I am getting one of those !!!!!!!!!!!
Why not let me come and get one of those money trees from you :D . You are always showing up with some bad ass stuff. I love the rotors you posted up the othe day. Were did you get them at and how much were they. I want them but in yellow.

·
Registered
427 Posts
99BlackBeast said:
KB ZILLA said:
Yeah, as soon as I can SHAKE my damn money tree again...I am getting one of those !!!!!!!!!!!
Why not let me come and get one of those money trees from you  :D . You are always showing up with some bad ass stuff. I love the rotors you posted up the othe day. Were did you get them at and how much were they. I want them but in yellow.
Got them from rotorpros.com, THe Harley truck guys on NHOTC.com had a group purchase I got in on. Rotorpros also sells on ebay. He can do many different paint colors. I got mine for $280 including shipping for the set of 4, normal price was $320 I think :D

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
That not that bad. I will look them up this afternoon sometime.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dealerjim said:
I've been out looking at my truck and I can't figure out what this leg mounts to.  Can you shed some light on the subject?  The guy making these things appears to be a top notch welder.  Do you have any pics of it mounted in your truck?

I should have 5 of them in stock next week and I will be installing mine with pictures of the complete installation, and I too am curious as to where that mounts, but rest assured I will find out and post the results.

3 of them are spoken for already, so if anyone is interested in one, you should call me soon.

[email protected]
410-259-8737

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.