Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Marcos and I live in Southern Maryland. Drove 180 miles one way to Southern Virginia last night to pick up this beauty. I was kinda skeptical but it was exactly what the seller said: Single owner (his sister, now elderly) and only 102k Miles - ALL ORIGINAL and in pretty mint condition.

·
local painter
2,927 Posts
Welcome to LR! :bigtu

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Hello, my name is Marcos and I live in Southern Maryland. Drove 180 miles one way to Southern Virginia last night to pick up this beauty. I was kinda skeptical but it was exactly what the seller said: Single owner (his sister, now elderly) and only 102k Miles - ALL ORIGINAL and in pretty mint condition.

View attachment 536497

Welcome aboard. Where at in SOMD (Callaway?) I lived in Hollywood for about 15 years till moving to Charleston, SC.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the club!! Mine is a 2000, #2378. Just curious, what price were they asking? Need to know if I should increase my insurance coverage.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! Welcome to the club!! Mine is a 2000, #2378. Just curious, what price were they asking? Need to know if I should increase my insurance coverage.
Thanks!!! The original owner was hard up for money so I scooped it up for what I thought was an awesome price at $8500.
Ohh How do you find out which number it is?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Thanks! I live in Mechanicsville.
Ok, I saw the Bear Creek BBQ and presumed Callaway. There's several trucks in your neck of the woods so hopefully you all get together. Will Conrad (Lusby) drives a silver one and Michael Dean (Hollywood) has a white one.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Thanks!!! The original owner was hard up for money so I scooped it up for what I thought was an awesome price at $8500.
With the last 6 of your VIN call 1800-FORDSVT (367-3788) and they will provide you with the build #

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe that's a great price if it runs well and the interior is in good condition. Congrats!
Original purchasers received a certificate from Ford SVT after the purchase. You may be able to request a duplicate if the original owner didn't pass it along to you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
With the last 6 of your VIN call 1800-FORDSVT (367-3788) and they will provide you with the build #
Thank you!!!! I just called them and found out that I have vehicle #2501!

I believe that's a great price if it runs well and the interior is in good condition. Congrats!
Original purchasers received a certificate from Ford SVT after the purchase. You may be able to request a duplicate if the original owner didn't pass it along to you.
Yes Sir it does - it runs Great!!! I really didn't want to get on it too much before I looks it over and do some maintenance. and it's not perfect with some scratches and paint irregularities but the interior is MINT and there is no Rust, bed has been lined with Line-X and already has a Borla exhaust although it seems kinda quiet so it'll need some additional exhaust work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts