Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been quite a while since last logged on. The 03 is about done. Made some upgrades, went TVS with the blower swap, added Aerospace rear brakes for the Racestars, Stiffler lines front and rear, Stiffler long bars all spread out over several years it seems so my wife wouldn't be so apt to kill me if she saw how much I've spent on this build.

Now that we are almost ready to fire this beast up (after fitting the blower/elbow and firewall massaging) I am Looking for a missing head temp sensor sub harness. Ford shows it is discontinued part number, literally the last little part as we finish up this 03 of Dad's

Looking for this subharness. I've ordered one and paid for it, but hasnt arrived and we are at a standstill:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old post but i can not find this part anywhere!! xl3z-14a411-aa can someone please help me out.

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
11,557 Posts
It's the wire harness that connects to the cylinder head temperature, the other end connects to the wire harness next to the alternator bracket.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
It's the wire harness that connects to the cylinder head temperature, the other end connects to the wire harness next to the alternator bracket.
I didn’t recognize it. I guess I never really paid too much attention,but another good lesson learned and thing to know👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts