Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I have a Lightning. It is a 1999 / WHITE, # 2711. I have done some modifications on it to make it to my likings. I now like the look, sound and performance much better. I seem to have a small addiction to keeping it clean and always wanting to buy stuff for her. I'm sure not many of you have those problems. I take it to some shows to share my addiction with others. I have always wanted some really cool, interesting t-shirts to wear at show and GTG's. There is really not much out there. So, without any knowledge of the how to's and no real ability to speak of...I decided I would just make them myself. So, now by pooling the talents of many gifted people, I am now making some shirts myself. I hope you enjoy the ideas I have and the t-shirts that I print for you. As I make new designs, I will post them for you to see and if you like ...purchase.

I want us to be able to have an awesome shirt that shows some really cool Lightnings doing what we do best. I can make personalized shirts for us as well. I will give you details on that at a later time. As of right now, I plan on getting some of my ideas/designs out there for us to enjoy and show off our SVT Lightning Bragging rights to everyone.

I will also start making the Motor Sploder shirts soon. I will get with Josh and work out some final details and once that is done I will post a thread and start taking orders as he did. They do look GREAT !!

And as our leader has already done...if you have an idea you want on a shirt or something you have always wanted on a shirt, please let me know. I may just make it and if I do....you might just get a freebie...

Thanks for taking this time to get to know me a little...I plan on doing my best in helping us all have some interestin Lightning shirts to promote our unhealthy lifestyle LOL.
Welcome to CrimCo Designs....Your Addiction just got PERSONAL !

:rockon_ford​

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Very Nice!!! Welcome aboard!

·
Harley #5735
1,198 Posts
welcome...don't forget about us Harley guys

·
So Meaty
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Harleys

Definately will NOT forget the Harley guys. I have a 2003 Electra Glide. Was tinking the idea of trading it for a 2003 HD FOrd. My wife said no because I will put too much money into it. I tried to convince her that I would leave it stock. She just gave me "THE LOOK"....[smilie=om

I would really like to make the guy from Jersey a nice Worlds Fastest HD shirt so if anyone knows him let him know...

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
yea i think ur talkin about Josh (harley356) hes got a 2000 HD

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,645 Posts
I heard my name lol

So whats this about a cool t-shirt for the worlds fastest HD truck? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts