Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 12" Powerstack air filter was getting chewed up and nasty so I decided to replace it. I was going to buy one through LFP but I decided to see if I could find one for less than the $80 shipped that they wanted.

I ended up buying the EXACT same filter from BigShotDyno.com for $55 shipped. :bigtu

http://www.bigshotdyno.com/airfuel.html

They have other Lightning related parts also.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,603 Posts
You have rep. :smt023

·
Carpe Diem
135 Posts
Please forgive my ignorance, but what intake setups are you guys putting these filters on? All I have is a cut up factory box with a stock replacement filter.

·
grease monkey
695 Posts
Please forgive my ignorance, but what intake setups are you guys putting these filters on? All I have is a cut up factory box with a stock replacement filter.
x2?... can this filter be used on the Air Force CAI's?... mine looks like shat

·
Johnny Law
17,766 Posts
x2?... can this filter be used on the Air Force CAI's?... mine looks like shat
I've got a plastic elbow, maf adapter and 12" filter. Pretty sure that you can use these filters on just about any intake. Make sure that you have enough clearance to fit that big of a filter.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have a C&L elbow, MAF adapter, and 12" Powerstack filter. Simple, effective, and inexpensive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
Smokinjoe
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing