Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I took a number of pictures of the truck this weekend. Thought that I would share a few. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Looking good now get those damn pipes in the rear raised up and she will be perfect :bigtu

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looking good now get those damn pipes in the rear raised up and she will be perfect :bigtu
Holding out for my new exhaust. I want it to exit out before the back right wheel. It's a Mangaflow kit, kind of like the Lighting exhaust.

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Holding out for my new exhaust. I want it to exit out before the back right wheel. It's a Mangaflow kit, kind of like the Lighting exhaust.

That will be perfect:cheers:cheers

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In case you are having a hard time seeing your work Stew...

Attachments

·
I <3 my Honda
2,845 Posts
That pic on Alki is real nice... Reminds me of my wanna be 07 Harley. Yours looks a hell of a-lot better:bigtu

Oh by the way Gibson makes an exhaust similar to the Lightning one for alot less then the Magnaflow. It has square tips... But if you order from the factory they will trade out round ones...they did it for a buddy of mine.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
time for chrome rims...

and some boost

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
time for chrome rims...

and some boost

Boost, yes...
Chrome, no...

I have been thinking about hyperblacking the wheel and running board. But I think I might jusy leave it like it is.

Leeroy, sorry. Used a 8 megapix camra.

Shaggy, I will look tonight once I get home tonight.

:rockon_ford

1 - 20 of 27 Posts