Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all remember Carlos from that "other" Wheel Company :p and we all remember what a great guy he was and how great his customer service is. As you also may remember Carlos left that other wheel company and they're no longer a vendor here. SO WHAT HAS CARLOS BEEN DOING YOU ASK ???

Show Wheels USA has Wheels for Ford, GM, Mopar, Late Model, Hot Rods, and everything in between.
Custom Built Wheels, 3 Piece Wheels, the KWC line, Intro custom wheels, and ....

CHECK IT OUT http://www.showwheelsusa.com/

Thanks for Supporting the Site Carlos, AND BEST OF LUCK :cheers

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
Figures. That other place went down hill like a friggin bobsled when he left. I am sure he will/ is doing a great job here. Just wish I got the heads up before my wheels got forked by Luis

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks guys, it's nice to be back. Looking forward to working with you guys on your projects and anything that I can help out with, don't hesitate to send a message.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Figures. That other place went down hill like a friggin bobsled when he left. I am sure he will/ is doing a great job here. Just wish I got the heads up before my wheels got forked by Luis

Sorry to hear that Mike, is a shame that your wheel experience was not pleasent one. I wish that there was something that I can do for you, if you can think of anything let me know.

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Carlos I set up your original account name as Supporting Vendor and Mod of this Section, --> C_LOSJ
I'll do the same with this new name.

EDIT

DONE

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
welcome!

Excited to see what wheels will be/are available for our trucks. Browsed the site briefly and looks like theres a ton of old skool wheels... Looks good!

·
Founder
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think we need to talk Carlos into some nice 15" Rims for those of us that like a little side wall in our stance

·
Registered
13 Posts
We are having talks of adding 15" wheels for all of you that have cars that require that size. We will see what the outcome is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Showwheels Introduction

Here is little insight on our company. We have been in business for about 11 years. We are the first office in the US based in Anaheim, CA. We are the fastest growing wheel company in the US. Our base office is in Melbourne, Australia, we are the largest exporter of custom forged billet aluminum wheels. We export brands like Intro custom wheels, ID wheels, KWC wheels and our Showwheels brand that have 1 piece cast aluminum wheels. Our specialties are classic and muscle cars. We are now expanding our reach to classic and muscle trucks. Trucks have always been part of the scene, but not as large as the classic and muscle cars. But that is changing now, more and more you see trucks that were not so popular become some really neat projects. The Lightning is no exception and with the history that I have here with you guys I have seen some nice pieces of art work. Can’t wait to see what you guys can create, and will be more than happy to help in any way that I can. I will also be open to any suggestions that you think will better the wheel side of all of your trucks. Thanks for your support!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Carlos . welcome back! Can you give us an idea what the prices are on the KWC line (ball park). I really like the KWC015 in an 18x9.5

·
Frauderator
5,862 Posts
Kwc015. 20x10 5" backspace 5 on5

I tried to pm you for a price butfor some reason the iPhone wouldn't let me

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
Kwc015. 20x10 5" backspace 5 on5

I tried to pm you for a price butfor some reason the iPhone wouldn't let me
wonder if they stock them... if so isn't that just a trip across the 91 or the 60? Those freeways never have traffic.................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Carlos . welcome back! Can you give us an idea what the prices are on the KWC line (ball park). I really like the KWC015 in an 18x9.5

Prices vary due to finish, size, quantity, for an accurate price PM or e-mail me at [email protected] that way you get an exact than an average price. Like always mention the forum and you get your extra discount.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts