Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thank you to Bryan (bglanden) who drove up from Maryland this morning and helped me finish the Roush install on my truck. It looks and handles great and I was lucky to get it aligned this afternoon.

Thanks again Bryan and let me know when you need help with your shocks and Bassani.

Bob

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
You're Welcome Bob!
You have some very nice ride's and one of the cleanest red 02 L's I've ever seen!! [smilie=bow.gif]
I'm checking out the part's store for the PS21 wax tomorrow, thank's for that tip!
It was nice meeting you and your wife, I think she may be more of a car enthusiast than you!! :D
Bryan

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
struck2001 said:
That's what makes this community the best!! :cheers:
You guys wanna help me with my Roush install??? :D
I'll tell you what, you come down here and I'll help you!!! :smt040 Just one thing, I don't have a garage so it will be shade tree mechanic style!! :LOL Unless you can talk Bob into helping!!
Bryan

·
Registered
541 Posts
bglanden said:
struck2001 said:
That's what makes this community the best!! :cheers:
You guys wanna help me with my Roush install??? :D
I'll tell you what, you come down here and I'll help you!!! :smt040 Just one thing, I don't have a garage so it will be shade tree mechanic style!! :LOL Unless you can talk Bob into helping!!
Bryan
Sounds good bro, I talked to a friend of mine who has a lift,etc. So mabye he'll hook me up...
if not I'll bring the beers :LOL

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If Bryan's up to helping also - we can use my garage here in Exton, PA. Between the three of us we can knock it out in a day!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
bobver said:
If Bryan's up to helping also - we can use my garage here in Exton, PA.  Between the three of us we can knock it out  in a day!
There's your answer struck2001!! I'm game. Just name the date and time.

Bob,
I forgot to ask the guy I work with about the tool's, I'll PM you with what brand and how much. You did say a rolling cabinet style box??
Bryan

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bryan - yep a rolling style box.

By the way struck2001 - this wekend is not good - I'll be in Louisville, KY losing money at Churchill Downs. next weekend is okay.

Bob

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Bob,
Thank you so much!! I'll see whats going on with my buddy and see if he's gonna hook me up...
if not,and you guys don't mind we'll plan a day. I've said it before and I'll say it again,Great community!!! :cheers:
I'll let you guys know tommorow.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Bob and Bryan,
I spoke to my friend today and it looks like I'll be set in the next couple weeks.
I can't wait to get this kit on,I've had it for a couple months already.
I want to say thank you for offering your time and help,I do appreicate it.
Thanks again guys,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
struck2001

Just give a shout if you run into a bind or have a question. The kit is pretty straight forward but there are a couole of things that need four hands. Don't forget to get it aligned afterwards.

Bob

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Bob,
Agreed,an alignment is def. in plan.
I'll shout you guys if I get stuck,hopefully it'll go smooth [smilie=fingersx.gif]
Bryan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts