Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking about going back to stock with grills. I like the stock look. What I don't like is the LMR costs for both.

What are my options? Is the lower a Unicorn? Is the upper the same as on any F150 from 1999? What are the options for someone that is cheap.

My Grills.jpg

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,628 Posts
Been thinking about going back to stock with grills. I like the stock look. What I don't like is the LMR costs for both.

What are my options? Is the lower a Unicorn? Is the upper the same as on any F150 from 1999? What are the options for someone that is cheap.

View attachment 545218
yes the upper is a standard F-150 honey comb

#elitehoneycombgrillclub

IMG_3253.jpg

Reactions: Blandnuts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,276 Posts

View attachment 545218
i have my stock upper ill let go.... lmk

·
Registered
314 Posts
The whole upper piece 3L3Z-8200-BA with the grille attached. It's priced for half of just the lower grille.

The XL3Z-8200-AA for just the lower seems around $300.

I had luck in the past getting a local ford to match an online price. Saved me a ton on the front bumper.

Edit- Stoffer, why'd you have to post that picture! ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The whole upper piece 3L3Z-8200-BA with the grille attached. It's priced for half of just the lower grille.

The XL3Z-8200-AA for just the lower seems around $300.

I had luck in the past getting a local ford to match an online price. Saved me a ton on the front bumper.
Can the upper grill be removed and installed on my already painted surround?

·
Registered
314 Posts
My truck had the oem stuff missing when I got it. Also, had a few drill holes. I'm sure you can, but you might have to drill and possibly break a few tabs.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
:laughing25

I love the honey combs on my turbo truck
Lies without pictures...... lol.
Insert worthless without pics emoji.

Reactions: stoffer

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to Mrjexer I have the stock upper grill now. Anyone have a stock lower 99-00 Honeycomb that they want to part with?

And would you be interested in my Aluminum gills as a partial trade?

View attachment 545372

·
Registered
27 Posts
Uggg why did you have to post that picture, now I am contemplating removing my billet grills and going to honeycomb

Edit: OMG why is the lower on LMR $400 that's crazy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts