Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BagsR4groceries eBay built
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
99/00 20" replica wheels

I have a silver set. Some chips in the powdercoat but no curbings or bends in the wheels. The replica center caps come with the wheels aswell. I know these wheels are super rare and I'm asking a redic price for them....I don't care... Lol if no one buys them by next spring. They will be powdercoated to match the factory center caps and price will jump for them. I'm very firm on the asking price so $2500 is where I'm at and you can add shipping costs to that unless your picking them up.
Alloy wheel Wheel Tire Rim Spoke Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Tire Spoke Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Tire Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire
Here's pics with a factory 18" wheel next to the 20" rep
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel Alloy wheel Rim Tire Spoke Wheel

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
375 Posts
Holy cow!!!!! I didn't know they made these in 20s too!!! Glws

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow!! I didn't know those were that expensive!! I have a set of chrome 20 inch 99/00 replica's! 99/00 were by far the best looking set out there! I may need to barter for some go fast parts...Thanks man!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
The value of these fell in 1/2 after the 03-04 20's came out... cuz now they're only the 2nd best looking :p

J/K, good luck with the sale. If I were in your shoes I'd hoard them just cuz.

Haha at first I thought you were serious.. The 03/04 20's are by far the worst rep out there.

·
Likes the corn brew
5,338 Posts
Haha at first I thought you were serious.. The 03/04 20's are by far the worst rep out there.

I beg to differ, public opinion seems to be overwhelmingly that the 03-04 wheels both in 18" and 20" flavor are the best looking of the 3 OEM wheels. I agree, I might be biased though as my truck is an 03 and I've only ever had those wheels on it.

I'd still hoard those 99 20" reps though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I beg to differ, public opinion seems to be overwhelmingly that the 03-04 wheels both in 18" and 20" flavor are the best looking of the 3 OEM wheels. I agree, I might be biased though as my truck is an 03 and I've only ever had those wheels on it.

I'd still hoard those 99 20" reps though.

I agree public opinion would be that the 03/04 reps are the better out of the 3. I guess it just depends on the look of the truck and what look your going for..
I myself am more biased for reasons to not like them :p

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
im trying to decide if I want these 5k reps or the 24" 3 piece Forgiatos for the same price....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts