Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need some help identifying the source of this shortage. There’s a 5 Amp fuse that keeps popping that controls my windows and power to my stereo. Also my truck is sluggish to start. Has a new battery, alternator and starter. There has recently been some water damage inside. I took out my amp and sub until I get this leak fixed.

Thanks

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,545 Posts
water damage?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
water damage?

yea i had my back windshield replaced cuz it was smashed from the hurricane. Recently we've gotten a lot of rain and come to find out the shitsticks that replaced it didn't do a good job and its been leaking inside the cab forming puddles in the back. already took it to them once to fix it and its still leaking. its been a nightmare dealing with this shop. thats another story

according to the diagram, it's fuse #8 under the dash for: radio, remote entry module and GEM module

·
Registered
96 Posts
Omg welcome to my personal Hell. Dec 2020 working on it. Some janky aftermarket security system really jacked my L up. How has is not burst into flames? I am dead serious. Needs a new wire harness at minimum sone shady shop installed trash security system. They knew what gear I had and robbed me 4 + times. Its old enough that Mr. Red Rocket just got his main wires super raped.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey guys, need some help identifying the source of this shortage. There’s a 5 Amp fuse that keeps popping that controls my windows and power to my stereo. Also my truck is sluggish to start. Has a new battery, alternator and starter. There has recently been some water damage inside. I took out my amp and sub until I get this leak fixed.

Thanks
Also yes the relay doesn't make sense. No body can figure it out. Glad to hear I'm not all alone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts