Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these nittos bearly came out not to long ago anybody had a chance to try them out yet? I'm about to order a set (305/45/18) for the rears with the stockers

·
Registered
314 Posts
I’m running some on 20s. 295/40

so far so good, only have about 800 miles on them.
500 when I bought the truck and the rest on the drive home.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice...hows the traction on them?
pretty good, but can’t be completely sure
Only floored it a couple of times and they would spin, then catch. But didn’t warm them up or anything.

Reactions: hector svt 02

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to hear my set should be here in the next 2-3 days from discount tire

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think he was referring to the radials not the g2's. I inquired about the r2's but they told me they are for cars only because of the weight of the truck.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ohh yeah I bearly saw the g2 in the pic...some guy on YouTube with a red lightning named "debtlife" I think he has a set on some Darkstars and a buddy of mine thats a manager at discount said the specs on the tires were good?

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,402 Posts
i think he was referring to the radials not the g2's. I inquired about the r2's but they told me they are for cars only because of the weight of the truck.
There are some cars that are as heavy as a Lightning. Teslas for instance. Hauling around a shit ton of weight in stupid lithium ion batteries.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are some cars that are as heavy as a Lightning. Teslas for instance. Hauling around a shit ton of weight in stupid lithium ion batteries.
🤣🤣🤣

·
Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,550 Posts
I need to get a set of these....finally DRs in a size I can use on my HD! lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
been driving mine for about a week and a half and I like them!, they bite pretty quick once they catch!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts