Lightning Rodder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a set of manley h beam rods 2001 block and crank also have arp main studs 03 heads stock cams, heads have new competition valve job block has been decked board .20 over $700 +ship
metco 4lb and 6lb ring with hub $275 both +ship
persion 2600 stall built hub anti ballooning plate 12k miles on it $375 +ship diablow predator still in box with one bad ass tune in it $250 +ship k&n cold air kit $100 +ship this is just the block,rods,main studs and crank the block has been hot tanked , decked and board 0.20 but not honed need pistons to be honed all treads have been chased and the crank has been polished ....

·
огонь ав
1,470 Posts
I am interested in the block and connecting rods if you could pull the heads off. how much would you want for it minus the heads? I live in Atlanta I would be willing to drive

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts
Are these 8-thread heads, or the early year 4-thread?

·
NO RAGRETS!!!
12,119 Posts
There are some of the early 03 Lightnings that had 4 thread heads from factory. Not many. I've seen an 03 production # of 550 that had the 4 thread heads from factory. The change was made in the middle of the 04 production on the E & F series. Unfortunately, they had to use up the surplus of the engine's that were already built with 4 thread heads before the 8 threads where used.

Still interested in the heads OP if they are 8 threads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.