1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Take a Hooters girl out in that and no telling what might happen....hehehe

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
:rockon_fordWow, already in the 8's. No wonder the goverment didn't have to pour our tax dollars in to Ford to keep them afloat.

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Yeah these cars are gonna piss off a lot of cops....lol
Word; and a lot of douchers are going to kill them selfs in these things.

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
only thing under the hood is that motor.......

nothing like true new high efficency catalytic converter tecnology to bring back the high compression motors we've missed for so freaking long..... Hell YEAH,.... GO FORD BITCHES!

·
Longest Lasting Fly-by Nighter Ever
22,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW that was a hell of a wheel stand. VERY NICE!!!

This truly is the muscle car era. Jusus its not even 2011 and we have 2011 cars going 8's LOL
its all in the flux capacitor

Is it bad that car gives me wood??? hopefully more compelations to come, that things sick.
i believe that is normal and heterosexual....no worries :D

·
Administrator
18,137 Posts
only thing under the hood is that motor.......

nothing like true new high efficency catalytic converter tecnology to bring back the high compression motors we've missed for so freaking long..... Hell YEAH,.... GO FORD BITCHES!
The variable cam timing allows the high compression on today's lower octane pump gas. It is real cool technology. And to think I was one of "those" that thought the end of carbed motors and computer controls would be the end of performance cars.:scared003

Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
14 Participants
Blown5Pnt4
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing