Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to the 2021 Mod Nats and got some video, it was awesome! Paul Albino's truck is a beast! But anyways, here's what I put together, check it out, and enjoy 🤘
⚡⚡⚡

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
W
Gray f150 at 2:50 is my buddy's truck

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
What is he running? I like those trucks. My brother has one. 2018 5.0 4x4 single cab sport. Those things modded are fuckin fast!

·
Registered
844 Posts
W

What is he running? I like those trucks. My brother has one. 2018 5.0 4x4 single cab sport. Those things modded are fuckin fast!
He dialed in at 9.70's I believe. Ran a 9.60 there on test and tune day not turned up. Should go 9.30's on the next pulley down. Stock motor with oil pump gears and crank sprocket. 3.0 Whipple on e85. Lund tuned.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
He dialed in at 9.70's I believe. Ran a 9.60 there on test and tune day not turned up. Should go 9.30's on the next pulley down. Stock motor with oil pump gears and crank sprocket. 3.0 Whipple on e85. Lund tuned.

Hell yeah that’s awesome. Those Coyote engines are no joke.

·
Registered
844 Posts

It's really the 18+ trucks imo. With the 12:1 compression and 10 speed trans. He had a 6 speed coyote truck and it was nowhere near as quick. That 10 speed is no joke. We mainly race 1/8 mile locally. We been 5.9 in our lightning. I'm thinking his truck will go 5.8's at some point.

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you get to see this thing run?
Yes, that thing was SICK. There was another one similar to it, pulling some wheelies too! There were some badass cars out there for sure!

Nice vids OP

how'd you get your camera to spin around like that?
Thanks!
Camera to spin around? Where in the video, so I know what you're talkin about

·
10 second street truck
12,086 Posts
It's really the 18+ trucks imo. With the 12:1 compression and 10 speed trans. He had a 6 speed coyote truck and it was nowhere near as quick. That 10 speed is no joke. We mainly race 1/8 mile locally. We been 5.9 in our lightning. I'm thinking his truck will go 5.8's at some point.

When I had my 10 spd mustang I raced a bolt on 16. Basically we were the same car(me stock) other than trans it wasn't a good race.

·
Stock Block [email protected]
3,298 Posts
Yes, that thing was SICK. There was another one similar to it, pulling some wheelies too! There were some badass cars out there for sure!

Thanks!
Camera to spin around? Where in the video, so I know what you're talkin about
When you say the times to the camera in the beginning. Looks like it kinda rotates or you know how to handle a video camera fairly well....lol

·
Registered
⚡ Subscribe on YouTube ⚡
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When you say the times to the camera in the beginning. Looks like it kinda rotates or you know how to handle a video camera fairly well....lol
oh ok gotcha. I use the gopro on a handle, but the gopro has an auto stabilizer built in, so it makes it look smooth, I can't take credit for that lol 😆

• Wow
Reactions: Mrjexer
1 - 18 of 18 Posts