Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the short notice as I have had lots on my plate lately and posting here slipped my mind.

That being said there will be a meet in Manning, SC Sept 25-27 Chris (The12Fast4U) is hosting a meet up/hangout.

12 Plantation Drive Manning SC 29102

From what Chris has told me should be a real good turn out. Seafood spread with drinks and mod party as well.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Post up some pictures. These events are a bunch of fun, wish I were closer.

I won't be able to attend as it conflicts with plans I already have. That being said I will be sure to share any pics that I come across or are sent to me on here.

·
The Lone Wolf
909 Posts
I won't be able to attend as it conflicts with plans I already have. That being said I will be sure to share any pics that I come across or are sent to me on here.
What's your Bruce?
Yet another mod party I can't attend. Truck is down this year with a hurt trans. Maybe next time we can both go:sneaky:

·
local painter
3,246 Posts
I’m about to drop the engine in so maybe I can make it next meat.

Reactions: Boss Hoss

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be sure to check out DebtLife Projects channel as he'll have some coverage from the South Carolina meet this weekend.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you know when there will be another meet in South Carolina preferably near the upstate?

Calendar is open now after the big meet that took place in Charlotte, you can find threads on here with pics. There are several owners in the upstate so if you have a place in mind feel free to post up and see about getting a gathering together. I held a tuning meet/party at my own house one year for reference and we had probably 5 or 6 trucks show and had a really good time. Another meet was held at a shop where we did some of the various modifications and had a nice lunch for everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts