Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Put the wet stuff on the red stuff
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the time has come, my truck is paid off. Nothing super fancy but its mine, 2012 fx2 crew cab. All warranties are out as well. So I was looking for ideas, I want to add some power nothing crazy. I was originally thinking adding a boss 302 intake, cai, full exhuast and a tune. ebem thought about adding a 125 shot with some bolt ons. Now ive sort of switched gears and am leaning towards foriced induction. I'm not looking for anything crazy a simple blower with exhaust and tune. Truck is a big already, I just want a little extra umph. I was leaning towards a procharger with boss 302 intake and full exhuast and a tune. Anyone have other suggestions or maybe personal experience or experience from someone they know? I'm all ears.

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T
806 Posts
Definitely twin screw or turbo. Centrifugal superchargers are a waste. They’re basically turbos, that take power to make power. What’s the point when real turbos do the same thing without using engine power to spin it. At least positive displacement blowers have a better power curve to go with their parasitic losses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts