Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Hey everyone, I haven't posted in a while, but since I have decided to possibly let the truck go, I thought this would be a better place to list it. I only have my phone to post from, so let's see if I can do this right!

I can provide as much info and pictures as possible. Please ask any and all questions, I definitely want the next owner to know exactly what they're getting. I've sold other cars long distance and things went great every time.

2004 Ford Lightning
152,000 Miles (at time of listing)
VIN 2FTRF07314CA43217
Clean Title in hand
Clean car history report
2nd owner
$23,500

With the market and demand for these trucks continuing to rise, I decided I am willing to part with my 04 for the right price.

I am a Ford employee and have owned and cared for it since 2014. It's driven about 5k miles a year, with oil changes every 2500mi/6mo, w/ Ford Synthetic.
The mileage on this one does not define it's condition. It shows great and is very well cared for. It does have some paint flaws but they are definitely not the focus when you look at the truck.
In my opinion, this would make a great cruiser, and a perfect truck to do some minor upgrades as values continue to rise on the SVT vehicles.

Some highlights:

Southern AZ truck (very clean underneath)

Stock engine, never modified, runs excellent. I dont race or abuse it.

Console and seat mod by Chris Conrad/12fast4u

New Ford lower crank pulley, idlers, tensioner, fan clutch (also have all 8 years of maintenance notes)

New Ford intercooler pump

New Toyo tires in April 21.

New Suspension (Hotchkis springs, Qa1 single adjustable shocks, correct length, bump stops, upper control arms Dec 20)

Custom made 10" subwoofer box behind the seat/Pioneer Appradio3

I also have some stock parts/extra small parts that could go with the truck as well.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Grille

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Head restraint

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Car Vehicle Gear shift Steering part Motor vehicle

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts